What are Clindamycin Oral Drops?
ZydaClin Oral Drops (For Use in Dogs and Cats) is a palatable formulation intended for oral administration. Each mL of ZydaClin Oral Drops liquid contains clindamycin hydrochloride equivalent to 25 mg clindamycin; and ethyl alcohol, 8.64%. ZydaClin Oral Drops liquid are indicated for the treatment of various skin infections (wounds an abcesses), and dental infections. Made by VetOne. Clindamycin Oral Drops require a prescription from your veterinarian.
Dogs and Cats.
- Highly effective.
- Multiple indications for both dogs and cats.
- Generally well tolerated by the animal.
- Ready to use.
- Single daily dose in cats.
- No refrigeration required.
- Dropper included for accurate, safe administration.