Kidney/ Urinary Medications
Showing all 19 results
$0.08 – $6.75
An orally administered diuretic for prompt relief of excessive fluid in dogs , cats, horse and cattle.
Furosemide Tablets$0.08 – $6.75 Select options
$0.15 – $0.27
An orally administered diuretic for prompt relief of excessive fluid in dogs, cats, horses and cattle. Sold per tablet.
Salix (Furosemide) Tablets$0.15 – $0.27 Select options
$0.20 – $20.58
Enalapril Tablets are ACE Inhibitors for dogs and cats with heart failure, proteinuria or hypertension.
Enalapril Tablets (Manufacturer May Vary)$0.20 – $20.58 Select options
$0.10 – $23.14
Benazepril Hydrochloride Tablets are used to treat heart failure, hypertension, kidney disease in dogs and cats.
Benazepril Hydrochloride Tablets for Dogs and Cats$0.10 – $23.14 Select options
$0.08 – $243.75
Spironolactone Tablets are orally administered potassium sparing diuretic for dogs and cats.
Spironolactone Tablets$0.08 – $243.75 Select options
For the control of estrogen-responsive urinary incontinence in spayed female dogs.
Incurin (estriol) 1 mg Tablets, 30 ct
$23.98Add to cart
CitraVet Tablets are liver-flavored chewable potassium citrate tablets for dogs and cats.
CitraVet 675mg Tablets, 60 ct$17.70 Add to cart
A palatable oral diuretic-saluretic for prompt relief of edema in dogs.
Furosemide 1% Syrup, 60ml$9.79 Add to cart
A palatable potassium supplement for adult cats and dogs in a potassium deficient state.
Out of stock
Renal K+Gel 5oz$13.50 Read more
Salix Injectable is a diuretic for dogs, cats, horses and cattle.
Salix (furosemide) 5% Injectable, 50 ml$19.15 Add to cart
$44.95 – $66.95
What is ExpressVet’s Choice? Learn More about compounded medications.
ExpressVet’s Choice Furosemide Capsules (Common Brand Name Disal, Lasix, Salix) Are Specially Made To Provide:
- Treatment against fluid retention in small animals in conditions related to liver, kidney, and heart disease. Furosemide also helps treat diseases such as pulmonary edema (excessive fluid in lungs), acute kidney injury, congestive cardiomyopathy, and hypercalcemia (calcium level above normal)
- Precise Dose Made Just For Your Pet’s Needs
- No Additives – Just the Medication and a Plant-Based Filler
- Hypoallergenic Formulation
- Small Capsule Size Easy to Swallow for Dogs, Cats, and Horses
We’re on a mission to develop unique and superior products that offer better value for our customers.
Furosemide Capsules$44.95 – $66.95 Select options